April 21, 2020
HealthPRO bringing national Professional & Telepharmacy Services contract to members
Now open for commitment, HealthPRO’s new national contract for Professional & Telepharmacy Services helps members meet NAPRA and provincial pharmacy regulatory standards.
Through this contract, members can supplement their current staffing resources — delivering expanded service hours or 24/7 coverage — while tapping into an alternative source for operational consulting services to improve future service delivery.
Members can choose from a wide selection of core professional services such as:
- medication order review and verification during regular/after hours
- on-call services for patient-specific drug information and medication management
- clinical pharmacy: therapeutic drug monitoring, patient counselling, clinical rounds
- medication reconciliation
- organizational support (Multidisciplinary Committee support, developing policies, procedures, and monographs/manuals, antimicrobial stewardship)
- NAPRA compliance and accreditation support, process mapping/gap analysis, etc.
Set to commence on July 1, 2020, this contract will run through June 30, 2023.
To commit to this contract, or for more information, please contact:
Clinical Director, Pharmacy Innovation