October 19, 2021
MRO Catalogue Contract offers members national pricing, quality products, and convenience
Benefit from national pricing on Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO) Supplies
As Canada’s group contracting provider for healthcare, HealthPRO leverages the buying power of more than 1,300 healthcare facilities across Canada to drive significant savings on essential hospital equipment.
HealthPRO’s Support Services catalogue contract with Grainger Canada includes an extensive list of thousands of line items, from supplies to equipment, that healthcare facilities use daily for maintenance, repairs, and operations.
The contract includes:
- Abrasives, Adhesives
- Sealants & Tape
- Fasteners, Hand Tools, Hardware,
- Lubrication, Pneumatics, Power Tools
- Security, Test Instruments
- Lab Supplies
- Lighting, Plumbing Supplies, Cleaning, Electrical, Electronics, Appliances, Batteries
- Fleet and Vehicle Maintenance
- Hospitality and Food Service
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Motors, Outdoor Equipment
- Paint and Paint Equipment/Supplies
- Power Transmission, Pumps, Safety, Welding
- Industrial Personal Protective Equipment
This contract offers convenient, 24/7 access to online ordering, including real-time stock availability and order history as well as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), where a Grainger representative can be on-site to assist with the management and stocking of high use Grainger items. This eliminates lead time for time sensitive repairs and maintenance.
For more information, please contact:
Category Lead, Support Services